What truly sets the Marina at American Wharf apart and makes it a destination for the savvy boater are our excellent amenities, exceptional service and very professional staff. Our extensive and on-going upgrades and renovations make us the marina of choice for area boaters.
We have space for both seasonal and transient dockage conveniently located just minutes from some of Connecticut’s most popular destinations such as Mohegan Sun.
Ask about our private client servies to Mohegan Sun.
Our many amenities include:
- Seasonal & Transient Slips (up to 200ft)
- Concrete Floating Docks
- Mechanic Services
- Pump-Out Service (boat and a stationary pump out, both free of charge)
- Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Pumps (featuring ValvTect fuel)
- Electrical Hook-ups (30, 50 & 100 amp)
- Telephone Service (Seasonal slips)
- Internet Wi-Fi & Cable Television
- Mail & Fax Service
- Private Showers & Locker Room
- Swimming Pool & Picnic Areas
- Laundry Room
- On-Site Restaurant
- Promenade Tent
- Ice delivered to your slip
- Free Shuttle Service for transient boaters to/from Mohegan Sun
“Hi Mike-wanted to thank you for the safe haven you had for us. It is a great marina and we plan to come back and visit fir an overnight. My wife gave the key to a woman at the pool yesterday when she left As she couldn’t find you. The woman said she has been there for 20 years and would be sure to give the key to you. Thanks again John Ferguson Interlude Sent from my iPhone”
“I wanted to compliment you on your facility. I was very impressed with everything including the bar, overall cleanliness, conditions of the docks and services offered. In addition I would like to compliment you on your great staff… We were made to feel very welcomed, and that we were very satisfied. The staff members were all very nice and accommodating to all of us. ( we had three boats in our group ). Your shuttle service was excellent and really made getting around easier. We will absolutely be back with many more of our friends and highly recommend your facility to others.”